>

السبت، 7 نوفمبر 2009

What Happened To The Idea Frenzy?

First off, I would like to apologize because of delaying the idea frenzy. I said I was going to be updating this blog with tons of money making ideas for you to try. Well, as always in life, things never go as planned. I wasn't on my computer at all for the last couple of weeks because I took a trip to the lovely oral surgeon, lets just say It was not fun.

Anyways because of this I was really just unable to do any type of work on my computer. I am still not back 100%, it might take another few days, maybe even a week for me to be back working. I know a lot of you really need some quick money, and I will try my best to put some posts together for you guys.

What I was thinking of doing was to add a section for quick money making ideas and another for long term money makers. That way I can help both sides. I will say this though, long term money makers are always better then quick ones, but I understand that sometimes we just can't wait. So give me just a little more time to fully recover and I will be back with tons of money making ideas!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق